Followers

Friday 21 September 2012

New Release at La La Land

Hi everyone, today we're bringing you Team Fridays Showcase of the New Release from La La Land.
I've actually got two cards to show you today, here's the first,


I've coloured Flying Witch Time Marci with distress markers, the papers are from Magnolia.


I've used Spooky House DieFrightful Fence die and two of the Eerie Bats Die, I've added black glitter which sparkles more in real life.



My second card is Christmas Lantern Marci, which I've also coloured with Distress Markers. The papers are from Maja Design.


The sentiment comes with the stamp, the Christmas Tree is also from the new release and is Christmas Tree Die.

Hugs,

Becky x

6 comments:

  1. Die kleine Hexe ist ja total süß, und sehr schön coloriert. Auch die gestaltung Deiner Karte ist wunderschön.
    Liebe Grüße Angel 007

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous beautifully coloured hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Becky.......such a darling witch, colored and showcased to perfection! Also love Christmas lantern Marci....magnificently colored! Love the Christmas tree dies in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Becky totally gorgeous are both cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they're both so adorable. I saw some more of the new imnages over at Elizabeth's blog, and they're all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Becky.... I love this stunning little lady - so perfectly coloured and used with such a fab design!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete