Followers

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Christmas In September

Hi my lovelies, this is a scheduled post (if all goes to plan), I'm having to schedule this as it will have been my birthday yesterday and we go away tomorrow, so I'm fairly sure that I will be running round like a headless chicken, lol.

This challenge at Midweek Magnolias we're bringing you Christmas In September, nice and easy. Who doesn't like making Christmas Cards? I know it's only September, but you can't start too soon, I've already got a few under my belt! I'm entering this card into the distressing challenge at Bunnyzoe's Crafts, I've both distressed and ink distressed.


I've used my Distress Markers to colour up Dancing Tilda With Stars, and used Crystal Glamour Dust on her wings and Gold Glamour Dust on the stars. The papers are from the new SIlent Night from Pion Design, I've used Church 12 x 12  and Church 6 x 6, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz Distress Tool then machine sewn onto some Bazzil Bling which has been distressed using Walnut Stain.


The roses are from WOC, but the White Magnolia Shabby Chic Tinsel Dahlia is from here, the rolled roses are from Kort and Godt, I toned the blue one down a tad using some Gesso. I never throw any bits out, the bits of Jute Fabric that I pulled off an earlier card I've used to fasten two Silver Jingle Bells so that the dangle nicely. The holly leaves have been cut using a Tim Holtz die.



The two Rose Organza Trim roses are some more saved stash, I knew I'd find a place for them, lol. I've used Tilda Lace doohickey. I've tucked a Melissa Frances Mini Paper Bag and Tag behind Tilda and fastened a Snowflake Charm on using Storm Clouds Shabby Seam Binding.


There's also two White Vintage Pearl Brads, and some Cheesecloth.

Pop over to Midweek Magnolias there are some gorgeous card there for you to look at, we can't wait to see what you create. 

Hugs

Becky xx

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and this card looks so heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bex, fab colouring and those papers are to die for. Love all the pretty detailing.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a beautiful christmascard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush card lovely. Love the delicate colours on Tilda, so many fabby details :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card!!! I still want to wish you a happy birthday and hope you have lots of fun in Zante!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...now you're making it difficult for me. :-) You know I loved last week's card, but this one is amazingly beautiful as well!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card Becky. Amazing colour combo.
    And happy birthday to you
    hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous creation, Becky.....love the earthy tones and the fabulous details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, Becky. I love the soft colors and your Tilda is gorgeously colored. Your flower arrangements are always so pretty and I love how you mix rolled paper roses with mulberry. Really adds an elegant touch.
    I hope you had an awesome Brithday yesterday.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!! Hugs, Brittany, xx
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky, I just love your card. It's so adorable! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Becky as always and beautifully coloured too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really stunning, I love this adorable Tilda and the colours and layout are gorgeous, loving the beautiful holly leaves and flowers and the ribbon is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweetie lovely coloring, papers, and details beautiful, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Becky!
    Oh, this is such a lush chrissy card! Amazingly sweet image, I need it too ;)
    Beautiful soft coloring and such a beautiful vintage feel it all has!
    Lush papers and layout is simply rocking!

    Big hugs and wished for a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Becky this is so gorgeous. I love the elegant colour scheme and all the beautiful details. Happy Birthday and enjoy your trip. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete