Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

50 Shades Of Pink

Hi everyone, just a quick post from me today, I'm not feeling my best, but I've managed to get this card finished. I'm posting it today as I've got a busy day scheduled for tomorrow.

Today is the first day of a new challenge blog In The Pink, this is perfect for me as I love pink and girlie, there first challenge is 50 Shades Of Pink, lol. Here's my card,


I've coloured Emma Swing with my distress markers, and used some of my glamour dust to add some sparkle. The papers are from Maja Design, again, I just love their paper. I've distressed the edges and used Top Stitch Thread to machine sew them. I've used some gorgeous Pink Tulle to make the bow with a Diamante Round Spacer with a Clear Crystal Gem for some bling. 


The inside has been decorated to match the front.


Along with the 50 Shades of Pink Challenge at In The Pink I'm also entering this into the Monotone challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and the Bingo Challenge at Simon Says Stamp, I've gone for a middle line of Die Cut, Free and Glitter.

Hope you're all OK,

Hugs,

Becky x

21 comments:

  1. wow....stunning card becky alwys perfect hun love sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card Becky I think its fabulous I love all LOTV stamps well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Becky this is gorgeous just up your street ..lovely sweet chic creation &&& PINK..lol

    smiles mummy Tildarette. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky, so feminine and girly.

    Edna x

    Hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous card Becky and super colourng xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Love this card :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry your feeling not feeling well lovely :(
    Hope you feel better soon xxx
    I love your pretty card, she is so gorgeous!!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, it's just lovely and of course I love the pink.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky, this is fabulous, I love pink and you have coloured this beautifully. So much wonderful detail.
    Sorry you're not feeling well hun, hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling image, and I love all the shades of pinks! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky...

    Oooh what a gorgeous pink creation!! I love everything about it, but especially that gorgeous bow!!

    Thanks for joining in our very first challenge... Hope to see you again in future challenges... I'm really so excited that so many people have wanted to take part!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is stunning sue xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card Becky - love all the lush detail and the beautiful shades of pink!
    Thank you for taking part in our first ITP challenge - hope you will join us again!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous feminine card Becky...just love the LOTV little girls

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello there fellow Pink lover. Isn't it fabulous about the launch of In the Pink? I stopped in for a closer look at your card. I'm linked at #1 this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

    Totally gorgeous card Becky. The mix of papers is beautiful and that image is so fabulous! Love all the details, the flowers and that gorgeous bow.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there,
    Fabulous pink creation, love it.
    Isn't it great to be able to use pink freely and not keep it as a guilty pleasure. lol
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Becky,
    Gorgeous card, lovely and feminine. Such pretty papers and flowers. Great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Becky, I like the image, the papers , the stitching and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card , Congratulations on earning your well-deserved "perfect pink" award ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning I do hope you are feeling better.
    CONGRATULATIONS on your win.
    Oh! WOW! I love your card, Pink and just Perfect.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete