Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Tilda at the Olympics

Hi everyone, post number two of three for me today. This week at Midweek Magnolias we're celebrating the Olympics being held here in the UK and we want to see your sporty Tildas, or in the colours of your country, or another country that you've got a soft spot for.


I've coloured Gymnastics Tilda in with my Distress Markers, and used glamour dust on her ribbon. I've used more of the gorgeous Maja Design papers, they're both sides of The West Coast the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz Distresser tool and then machine sewn using top stitch thread.


I've used a Starlight Lace Doohickey Border Die and some of the gorgeous Pearl Brads which are from The Ribbon Girl. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, apart from the Magnolia Shabby Chic Tulle Rose which is from Live and Love Crafts.




Pop over to MWM, the DT have some absolutely amazing creations, when I added my card I was in absolute awe I can tell you.

I'll be back soon,

Hugs,

Becky x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Becky, loving those papers and embellishments. Your colourng of Tilda is fabulous hon. Fantastic work.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabb-a-roonie lady! Very lovely stuff :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Bex!!! I do love how you colour- you have absolutely mastered those distress markers! Gorgeous card! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love this Tilda xxx
    Love the beautiful flowers and your fab colouring!
    Off to see the MWM blog xxx
    melly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly Gorgeous ♥
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Becky. Your Tilda is gorgeous and love your card design. Pretty DPs and all the fabulous details are so fun to look at.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you are a busy lady, Becky! One beautiful card after another! Love your wonderful olympic Tilda. Gorgeous, hun!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Becky, I love the layout and your colouring is fantastic!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete