Followers

Saturday 18 August 2012

Top 5 At Fashionista

This is a sticky post, and will remain at the top until voting has finished.

Hello everyone, I need your help. I've just been voted in the top 5 by the DT at Fashionista. They do things differently over there, the people get to choose their number 1. So can you please pop over to Fashionista and vote for me, if I'm your favourite. When you've voted if you leave a comment you may be the lucky person picked at random to get two Saturated Canary Digi Images.

Here's the card I made,


Thank you, hope you're all having a lovely week. While I'm here I'm just letting you know that when I get up to 400 followers I'm going to have some more candy.

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. wow stunnng card becky ..dont think you could make a bad one if you tried i love all your work....beautiful hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done hun! Well you got my vote, you are my favourite (oh dear I sound like Brucie now - lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Becky!
    I tried to vote for you...not sure if it registered though as I wasn't prompted to fill in any details and even though I clicked vote it kept on saying "You can cast 1 more vote". Weird. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becky, congrats too.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you were picked, this card is so beautiful well done ( I have just purchased that Baby die, its fab ) Im off to vote for you now Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, you're a wee star. Thanks so much for the tip about my bloggy problem - I'll let you know how I get on. Am heading over to Fashionista now, my sweet. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete