Followers

Sunday 5 August 2012

Snow Queen

Told you I'd be back soon, we've had a lovely sunny morning, but now the thunder is rumbling-I'm glad we decided on a day in today. I've really enjoyed my little self today, I've also got a DT card finished too.



I've coloured Snow Queen, which is from the latest release from Lili Of The Valley, with Distress Markers and a lilited edition pad. I've used lots of glamour dust and liquid pearls. I actually dropped this card when I was coming down from the attic, and like buttered toast it landed face down, I've managed to rescue it-but there's quite a few of the liquid pearls I'm not happy with. I'm entering this card into the 'Christmas In July' challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and I've followed a sketch at The Sketchy Challenges.




I've used paper from last Christmas from Magnolia, I've distressed the edges with Walnut Stain and a gold pen. The White Silk Ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl and the Golden Latte Shabby Seam Binding is from Live and Love Crafts. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've also used a White Magnolia Shabby Chic Dahlia Tinsel


Better go, I've got a Sunday Dinner to prepare, hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Hugs,

Becky x

19 comments:

  1. truly scrummy card the colours are stunning too..love it becky hug sassyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, how totally exquisite, Becky! I adore this sweet and precious image, colored and showcased magnificently. Simply breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty lovely. Love these colours. Enjoy your lunch hun. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp it is my fav from this release stunning card and beautifully coloured Hun fabxxx

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have chosen, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky! Your card is simply stunning... I just LOVE it!

    Thanks for joining us over at LLF this time.. good luck!
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh honey lovely card as always! glad to see they let you out of the attic occasionally!! Lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And another gorgeous LOTV image. This is a lovely image and you've done a fab job with her. Another stunner.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Bex, love the colours and design.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky, This is fabulous. I have just got this stamp but not used her yet, aint she sweet. I love how you have coloured her.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. love the image and the way you've coloured her.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Becky! OOOoh this is so gorgeous! I so love this little girl, and you've coloured her beautifully!

    ps .. thank you so very much for your sweet words on my blog! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful image, beautifully done
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beauty Becky a really gorgeous image and card. I hope you enjoyed your Sunday, we had a relaxing day in too, mainly watching the Olympics. Thanks for visiting my blog over the weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty - love the colours and the image is adoooooorable! Thanks for playing with the Sketchy Girls!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the use of that big bow! Thanks for taking part in the Lili's Little Faries challenge, and good luck with the DT spot xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Я в восторге от ваших открыток!! Великолепно!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am
    a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have created
    some nice practices and we are looking to exchange strategies with others, be sure to shoot
    me an e-mail if interested.
    Also visit my weblog : how To play piano

    ReplyDelete