Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

Snow Cute

Hi my lovelies, another Christmas card from me today, it's only August and I've already made a few, but with the weather like it is at the minute it certainly doesn't feel like the Summer. Hubby had a lovely birthday the other day, the kids and me made a lovely squashy chocolate cake and a Key Lime Pie, both at hubby's request and they were scrummy. I wonder why I'm rotund, lol.

I've made this card for Lili's Little Fairies 'Anything But A Square Challenge' and I'm also entering it into the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Natalie and Amy. I was bloghopping and commenting this morning and I saw a card made like this, and when I saw this challenge this style of card immediately popped into my head. But, I'm sorry I cannot remember who's blog I saw it on, so I can't give them the accolade that they deserve.


I've made this using a spellbinders die, it's roughly 6 inches x 4 inches. The paper is from Maja Design, yet again and the flowers are from WOC.


I've coloured Snow Cute in with Distress Markers and reinkers and then used loads of Glamour Dust and Silver Stickles. I've used 16 mm white ruffle edge ribbon, but there wasn't space for a proper bow. The sentiment is one of the new Christmas Sentiment Tags, I love these.


That's it from me for now, I've just had some new stamps off the postman and I promised myself that I had to blog this card and a DT card for the weekend before I was allowed to colour them, they're the new Saturated Canary stamps..............

Remember to check out my Candy here.

Hugs,

22 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Love the edges, flowers and coloring. Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky, love the shape its so pretty
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super Becky. It's such a sweet image and lovely design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, this card is amazing. What a cute stamp! Great colouring. Enjoy your new stamps, lucky you! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because it so cute I will forgive you for making a C card in summer lol though like you said it certainly doesnt look or feel like summer
    this is so sweet love it the papers everything and that image is coloured perfectly
    glad hubby had a great day and those cakes sounded delicious (any left lol)
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lush card lovely. I have been resisting the LOTV Christmas stamps till I have more dosh, but you are making it hard with this little cutie :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my how cute is this??/super cute...love the colours and a wintery feel indeed...totally gorgeous hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! love it, beautiful design!
    Melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute!! Love the image:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Snow Cute is so lovely. So sweet.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is tooo cute hunny, such and adoreable image and coloured perfectly. Beautiful papers and I love that border.
    Hope your doing ok sweetie.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute is this image and your colouring is gorgeous! love the layout and the beautiful border and flowers so beautiful it is x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh I LOVE it! I am going to have to get my hands on that stamp :D Thank you for joining us for our first ever challenge at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby card Becky. The image is so cute
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card Becky, I love the image and the edges of your card it's gorgeous. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Becky, Awww this is such a cute card! I love this image ... think I might need to treat myself.

    Glad hubby had a lovely birthday ... i'm not so keen on chocolate cake but the key lime pie sounds lush!

    Lisa x

    PS: Thanks for entering Natalie and Amy's first challenge ... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful Christmas card Becky and love the colours! You are so good baking as well they sound lush and I bet they tasted yummy there's just nothing better than having fun with the kids! Thanks for joining us over at Natalie and Amy's for our very first challenge. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable, I love this image so much and you've made a beautiful card with him.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Becky, I love that spellbinders die, so ornate and how cute is this little fellow! So adorable.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is beautiful! I just love it!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete