Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Midsummer Tilda

I'm like buses today, you wait for ages for a card-and I post three in one day, lol.

I'm here now with the new challenge from Live and Love Crafts, and this month we have a great sketch to follow by the lovely Elizabeth. There's a £25 voucher for Live and Love Crafts to be won.


Here's the sketch,


With living in the UK this image of Midsummer Tilda is rather apt. We've hardly had a day without rain. I've coloured her in with my Distress Markers, and used Gold Stickles on the flowers and Glossy Accents on the rain drops. The paper I've used is from Maja Design from Vintage Summer Basics.


I've used Vintage Scallop Lace Trim, a Vintage Wood Butterfly painted with Gesso, two Resin Flowers and a Rose With Glass Pearls. I've spritzed the resin flowers up by adding some Star Dust Stickles.


Hugs,

Becky x

6 comments:

  1. So pretty - love the subtle colouring. Know what you mean about the weather - it's pants again here today. Probably had 1 totally dry day since the holidays started. I'll put money on the weather improving after we go back on 21st August! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Becky! Love your coloring - it's stunning!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is truly stunning. I wish I could do my colouring like you. It's fab.

    xx Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky;
    Oh I didn't know this Tilda was also called Midsummer Tilda. I have an older Midsummer Tilda. Beautiful colouring; I agree the DI colouring seems to give you a perfect match to the papers!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely job lady. She looks so cute :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete