Followers

Friday 10 August 2012

Little Tilda

Me again, three posts in one day-again, it's getting to be a bit of a habit, lol. I'm here now to tell you about the new challenge at Tilda's Town Challenges, this week we want to see your shabby chic creations. When I saw this challenge I thought 'yay', this is right up my street, my cards tend to have a shabby chic feel about them, well that is until I come to do a shabby chic card and well..........




I've just got my Little Tilda and had to colour her in immediately, I love the short straight haired Tilda's. I've used my distress markers again, and loads of glamour dust. The paper is from Magnolias Christmas 2011 collection, I've toned the poinsettia paper down with some gesso. The edges have been distressed using a Tim Holtz distresser and machine sewn using Top Stitch Thread.



The roses are from wild orchid crafts, the White Magnolia Shabby Chic Dahlia is from Live & Love Crafts. I've also used an Idea-ology Memo Pin and some Chrysanths from Kort og Godt.



Pop over to Tilda's Town where the DT inspiration is once again amazing, I'm blown away every time I take a peek of what these girls have created.

Hugs,

Becky x


14 comments:

  1. Fabulous. This Tilda with short hair is so nice and I love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love this card!!
    Bex she is gorgeous and so is your colouring.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with this sweet Tilda - I've ordered her and am waiting for her to arrive. I know what you mean about some of the red Magolia Christmas papers - I've been plastering mine with Picket Fence crackle paint to tone them down a bit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Becky this is stunning, sooooo shabby chic!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUSsssss, Becky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty Becky!!!!
    REne :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Becky, love this Tilda and wonderful painting. Take care and have a good weekend. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Очень красивая открытка!! Класс!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and your colouring of this beautiful image is amazing.
    Hugs, Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Which die have you used around Tilda?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous papers, beautiful flowers, just lovely
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly Shabby chic! Gorgeous as always!
    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous shabby chic coloring and creating Becky! I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! ALL your cards are AMAZING! Love your coloring, papers and details. AMAZING!
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete