Followers

Sunday 5 August 2012

Twice as Nice

We're having a Bingo challenge at The Ribbon Girl, I had to stop myself going for a full house, lol.


Here's my card, and here's the Bingo grid,


Can you guess which I went for???? It was supposed to be a top line, but with so many gorgeous products for me to choose from a few more slipped in, I've just noticed that I've also got the middle vertical line too, lol.


I've used Twice as Nice from LOTV, and coloured it in with my distress inks, the scales have also had glamour dust added. The papers are from Raspberry Road, I love how you can mix and match these. I've distressed the edges and machine sewn them using top stitch thread, the scrumptious bow has been made with ivory faux silk. Those gorgeous little booties were made by the lovely Tab she has the most gorgeous creations in her Etsy shop and she also makes items to order. The booties come with the boxes, I've used the same paper as I've used for the card, with the same distressing and stitching and I've also used ivory and blue pleated crushed organza on the lids.


The inside, as always, has been decorated to coordinate with the front. The pearls and lace are from The Ribbon Girl.


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Hugs,

Becky x

8 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the sparkly scales! The whole card is gorgeous lovely, so pretty. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous Becky! I love the sparkling details in the colouring and the beautiful embellishments you've added. Gorgeous layout and design too! :)

    have a nice day!
    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a really beautful card Becky (and Tab's little boottees are gorgeous, I got some when my great niece was born - even better in real life!) Have a nice weekend, hugs Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute!! Love the image and the colourcombo:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! So cute and love the sparkling.

    x Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi becky...wow this is pure majic...so cute and delish embellies adore your work think i may have said that before lol!!!!! hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bex,
    how sweet is this card?! I love your wonderful design.
    Fab colouring and I adore your bow ;)
    Love,melly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky,

    OMGosh!!! This card looks gorgeous and this little couple is sooooooooooo cute. I love your colorings and work art!

    Many hugs
    Kati

    ReplyDelete