Followers

Friday 17 August 2012

Yellow, White and Grey at La La Land

Happy Friday everyone, yay it's the weekend tomorrow. Today it's Team Friday's turn to bring you this weeks inspiration of Yellow, White and Grey at La La Land. I have to admit, although I do like yellow it's a colour I tend to avoid when I'm making cards, I don't even know why. Anyhoo, here's my card,


I've used Beach Marci and coloured her with my distress markers, pads and reinkers.


I had to hunt through my paper, and I came across this pad from K&Co, it also has subtle bit's of grey going through it. I've used 38mm Silver Glitter Mesh, silver seam binding and flowers from mt stash.


A close up of Marci, I've coloured the clouds using chalk.


Here's an arty shot, lol.

Hope you all have a great weekend,

Hugs,

Becky x

8 comments:

  1. классная открытка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is lovely Becky! The image is so sweet and I love your colouring.

    x Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, You are even making me think I might invest in a few Lala Land images! I am loving the art shots - Keep it up :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! love this image, I know your making me want to colour a La-La image too! xx
    Great card lovely, loving the yellow.
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image, and great colors! Lovely flowers and ribbon. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card sweetie love the colour & fab image.I tend to shy away from yellow as well hun.
    Thank you for your message about Payton I really appreciated it hun. Natalie suffers seizures all the time, she has 2 different kinds 1 we cant control but lucky enough they are small the big ones are kept pretty much under control. I'm used to them now & just take it in my stride shes has suffered them since she was born but when Payton had one it was scary all over again............ Good job this parenting larky is the best job in the world isn't it lol.......they are so worth all the worry.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky,
    Not really my colours either but the image is super cute and you did a fab job on the colouring as always. I also have those large flowers...hardly ever get around using them though. :-)

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete