Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

CLP Sketch #50

August already, and the start of a new month means another sketch at CLP Challenges. Chelsea never fails to come up with an amazing sketch, and this month is definitely no exception!

Here's my card,



following this sketch,





I've made this card for a friend to give at a wedding, the wedding has already been so I'm safe to post it, lol. I've coloured Loving Bridal Couple with my Distress Markers, and used loads of glamour dust and stickles. The paper is all from Magnolia, I've distressed the edges and machine sewn them using Top Stitch Thread.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I've been waiting for the right card to use that huge rose on, and I think it looks fab here, it's been spritzed with glimmer mist. The leaves are Summer Foliage doohickey dies. I've used 8mm heart pearls32mm cream fine vintage style scallop edge flower lace and ivory pearl rose organza. I picked the tiny tag letters up of eBay ages ago.


We hope you can join in this sketch, it runs until 31st August.

Hugs,

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment