Followers

Thursday 16 August 2012

Oh So Girlie

Hi everyone, I was on nights last night so I came home and had a few hours kip. The postman came and woke me up at around 1pm, but I didn't mind as he had goodies from Wild Orchid Crafts and Lili of the Valley, so I've spent the afternoon colouring and putting this card together.


I've made this card for the Oh So Girlie challenge at Lili's Little Fairies. I've coloured Pretty Bouquet in with Distress Markers and Reinkers. I've used some of the gorgeous new papers from LOTV which the postie brought be today. They are oh so pretty, somehow I've managed to place my order twice, but I don't mind, lol ;)


The papers are 8 x 8 so the bit I've cut off for the inside is the right size for extra bits on the outside. I've distressed the edges and machine sewn them. The flowers and lace is from WOC, some of it came today, but the rest is from my (quite considerable) stash.


My wonky arty shot of the card, lol.


My hubby has had the day off today and is currently in the kitchen cooking our tea, there's some lovely smells wafting in-I'm famished so I'm hoping he won't be too long.

Hugs,

Becky x

9 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful, so sweet, so girly, love all flowers !
    Happy tea time ! :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Becky. Love those new papers! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush lovely, simply lush. Enjoyed your wonkey art shot too - lol! Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous! I love the design paper, the image, your colouring and the beautiful embellishing!

    x Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card lovely! the papers are gorg as is your beautiful design.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Becky. I love the image and colours and the backing papers are really pretty too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!

    Hugs
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us for this week’s ‘Oh So Girlie’ challenge at Lili’s Little Fairies with such a gorgeous card. Hope to see you again next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete