Followers

Friday 10 August 2012

More Than One Fold At La La Land

Hi, card number two today and I'm here with my team Friday inspiration card for La La Land Crafts, this week we're showcasing cards with more than one fold. I decided to attempt a Joy Fold Card, my first ever one, and I'll be doing more, I think it looks so effective.


I've coloured Ruffles Marci with my distress markers and limited edition pads. The paper is from My Minds Eye. 



The only thing is I found this card quite hard to photo, but it's a learning curve I suppose, next time I know not to cut as much off the bigger card, if you get what I mean.


Here's the inside too. Pop over to La La Land Crafts Blog and with Team Monday and Team Friday's inspiration projects there you will not be disappointed, I promise you.

Hugs,

Becky x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Becky. Haven't a clue how to do this card shape, so will have to look it up!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absoloutly beautiful becky....love it and isnt she a cutie...hugs sassyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Becky! love your colouring as ever and really effective shape! lovely!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Becky, beautiful colouring as always and a fab design. Love it all.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete