Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

What's Cooking At Midweek Magnolias


Hi bloggers, Wednesday again, so it's time for our challenge at Midweek Magnolias, this week our theme is 'What's Cooking'. I want to say hello to all of my followers, both new and old and thank everyone for the lovely comments that has been left.


I've used Maja Designs Summer Kitchen, I think the gingham check goes lovely with Kitchen Tilda, who incidentally is one of my favourites ;) I've used Distress Markers to colour her in. The edges have all been distressed with Walnut Stain, and I've used a Doohickey Die for the border.


I've used White Jute Ribbon and White Jute Twine, there's also a couple of Idea-ology Memo Pins behind the Kort & Godt flowers. The corrugated cardboard is from one of the numerous parcels the postie brings me. The sentiments are from LOTV, which I've stamped on some spare Kraft card and ripped into shape, I like the effect, it's the first time I've done it, and I will be doing it again.


As always I've added some subtle sparkle with Glamour Dust.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday, pop over to Midweek Magnolias, we're looking forward to see what you create. I'm entering this card into the Favourite Stamp challenge at Magnolia Mania, I have so many favourites, but this is definitely one that I'll never be able to part with.

Click here to check out my Birthday Candy.

Hugs,

Becky xx




16 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card! I agree with you that the gingham works best with ktchen stuff....I just made a receipe book for a friend of mine and of course I also took the red-white version of it =)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just my most favourite Tilda ever (I have her in mini size too - so cute)! Gorgeous card, love it. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky
    lovely card, love the gingham paper, & the kitchen Tilda she is also one of my favourite"s.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card lovely!! I love how you used the white jute twine, and your design is fab!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely one Becky. I do love the red gingham too, such a lovely combo all fab! :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you never fail to inpress becky...love this as i do all your work...love the gingham....hugs sassyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky, Gorgeous image you have used for the challenge and coloured her beautifully great layout and stunning backing papers total beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card....love this sweet Tilda!!!! Perfect papers and details to showcase this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous, gorgeous card! I love how you color your Tilda's... Adorable! Love the papers, flowers and details. AMAZING job as usual!
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, Becky. Your Kitchen Tilda is fabulously colored and love all the pretty embellies. So sweet.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!
    I love all your flowers!
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    xxx Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this Tilda, you made a wonderful card of it.
    Greets from Holland ...Martine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wau, was für eine tolle Karte! Ich mag die Farben und die superschönen Details, vor allem die Blumen sind traumhaft!!
    Herzlichen Dank, dass du bei MagnoliaMania mitmachst!!

    LG aus der Schweiz
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great creation! I love it!
    Thank you for joinig us at MMC!

    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete