Followers

Friday 10 August 2012

Fiona For Vilda Stamps

Hi everyone, another busy day from me today, once again I've got three posts for you. A few weeks ago I got a message from Milo asking me if I wanted to join the team at Vilda Stamps and I said yes, of course. The stamps are amazing, there is such an array of styles and I love them all. Here is the first card I created for the blog.


When my DT kit came I was totally spoiled for choice, so I let the kids pick, Grace chose Fiona (V65) and William chose the stamp for my next one. I've coloured her in with my distress markers and limited edition pad.




The papers are from Prima and I've distressed the edges with Walnut Stain. I've used pleated cruch organza and pearls from The Ribbon Girl. I've used a mix of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Kort og |Godt with the Roses With Glass Pearls are available here


I'll be back again at 10am, blogger permitting as I've scheduled my posts.

Hugs,

Becky x


6 comments:

  1. another stunning creation sue xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Becky, so gorgeous! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Stunning!!!! so gorgeous!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and the stamp is just fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image Bex,
    What a beautiful card, love the pretty papers!!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete